The Safehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Safehouse

Sonoma RPG Dresden Files Forum

2 posters

Feedback on Session 4a and 4b, "Rent is Due"

The Merlin
    The Merlin

Character sheet
    Character Name: The Merlin
    High Concept: Fun over reality

Feedback on Session 4a and 4b, "Rent is Due" Empty Feedback on Session 4a and 4b, "Rent is Due"

Post  The Merlin Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 pm

So, our 4b session has concluded with our Crew saving the day.

I know we verbally discussed some feedback but I would love to see your thoughts...even after-the-fact...typed out.

I use this later when developing scenarios, it really helps.
    Slagathore
    Slagathore

Character sheet
    Character Name: Dr Hans Frederick
    High Concept: Bullet Proof Monk

Feedback on Session 4a and 4b, "Rent is Due" Empty Re: Feedback on Session 4a and 4b, "Rent is Due"

Post  Slagathore Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm

To be completely frank, it has been too long since we played for me to give any meaningful feedback. The most important thing for you to hear is that you are doing a great job as GM. I know you want specifics to improve on and I don't normally shrink from giving GM's much more feedback than they really want, but you are doing a fine job.

I will continue to hold the position that magical attacks against mental traits is probably a bad idea mechanically. (As it double dips on usage of your casting trait by causing damage to it from attacks). There is no comparable attack form as limited as spells already, so I don't really see the need for it. (technically I can't possibly use more than 4 in an encounter, though it might be take consequences to cast). But that is just a mechanical disagreement we have.

I had a great time and it was due to your great GM'ing and story telling.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am