The Safehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Safehouse

Sonoma RPG Dresden Files Forum

3 posters

Time to play

Michael Pearson
    Michael Pearson

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    High Concept:

Time to play Empty Time to play

Post  Michael Pearson Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

So looking at the calendar the weekend of the ninth and the sixteenth are out, so that leaves us either this weekend or the twenty thirdas a day to get together. I would love to host this perticular event. Also for josh how long do you think you need, I will leave the whole day available, but I was talking to Jeremy and there is one issue I can no longer play on Sundays as I start work at midnight, which leaves me starting to get ready for bed at two. And obviously Jeremy and Wayne have a game most Saturday nights.
    Slagathore
    Slagathore

Character sheet
    Character Name: Dr Hans Frederick
    High Concept: Bullet Proof Monk

Time to play Empty Re: Time to play

Post  Slagathore Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 pm

So I hear that we are playing on the sixth. What is the start time and proposed wind down time? I am looking forward to tidying up city creation and finishing character creation so we can start our first adventure.

BTW, I want to reiterate that although I wanted to start at this level, I also want to advance pretty quickly. I think that since we aren't playing weekly (yeah, isn't it great to be adults?) and will probably be on an every 4-6 weeks schedule (assuming that past performance is an indicator of future success), we should accelerate the session rewards so we can play through neck deep or even fully submerged levels. 

Does anyone agree/disagree?
    The Merlin
    The Merlin

Character sheet
    Character Name: The Merlin
    High Concept: Fun over reality

Time to play Empty game time

Post  The Merlin Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Yes we are playing on the 6th, 10:00am loose start time, or get there when you can.

This session we will be finishing up City creation (we are almost done) and then knocking out characters.

I'm hearing a lot of great character Ideas so if we get to a point where we can run a adventure I will make it happen.
    Slagathore
    Slagathore

Character sheet

Post  Slagathore Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm

I think you should plan for some level of adventure. If you think about the energy last time, there is a solid 3 hours we can devote to city gen before we have had enough. And I don't see char gen taking much more than 2 hours, but we can really extend things with eating and talking, so call it 3 more. If we start at ten, that brings us to 4 pm. Now, if we really don't start until noon or 1pm and we aren't into it all that much, it could drag on all day, but I think it would be better to keep it moving. If everyone will commit to arrive at 10am, I can be there too, but I don't want to be the first one there.
    The Merlin
    The Merlin

Character sheet
    Character Name: The Merlin
    High Concept: Fun over reality

Post  The Merlin Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I have a lil'sumpin up my sleeve if we are ready. Smile
    Slagathore
    Slagathore

Character sheet

Post  Slagathore Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 pm

I felt confident that you would. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for running, Josh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm